|ONE OK ROCK (IG: oneokrockofficial)|| |
ONE OK ROCK is a Japanese alternative rock band that was founded in 2005 in Tokyo, Japan. The band has personnel Taka as vocalist, Toru as guitarist, Ryota as bassist, and Tomoya as drummer, before that the band had five personnel, but guitarist Alex left in 2009, the name ONE OK ROCK itself comes from the English sentence ONE O 'CLOCK which means exactly at 01:00 which means they are practicing band every weekend At 01:00 in the morning, and 1 O'CLOCK is their standard band name, Japanese doesn't know the difference between R and L so O'CLOCK pronounced O'CROCK, the OC was changed to OK so that in the end ONE OK ROCK was used as their band name.
Biography ONE OK ROCK
ONE OK ROCK was originally founded by Toru Yamashita the guitarist and leader of the band, he wanted to form a band when he was still a high school student, then he invited a friend named Ryota Kohama the bassist, his friend in a hip hop dance group named Heads.
Ryota was suggested by Toru to learn to play bass, and another friend, Alex Onizawa, was invited by Ryota to join, after that they saw the stage act of Taka Moriuchi the vocalist with the recycle band, then Toru invited Taka to join, and Tomoya Kanki from the beginning had completed The band's formation has played drums since 2006, but he was only made an official member when the band made its debut in 2007.
On April 5, 2009, Alex unexpectedly went to prison after being arrested for sexual harassment, he also admitted his guilt out of court, but Alex's arrest resulted in their single, Around The World Shounen being canceled from what was planned on May 6, 2009. The song planned to use the TV Drama God Hand Teru, the tour around Japan that they had prepared was also canceled. In May 2009, they confirmed that they would continue working on ONE OK ROCK without Alex the guitarist, and a single, Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer, was released on February 3, 2010, reaching number 9 on the Oricon weekly Singles chart.
They then released their 4th album, titled Niche Syndrome on June 9, 2010 followed by the single, Answer is Near, on February 16, 2011. The band's first single, Re:make/No Scared, was released on July 20, 2011, the song No Scared was made into The main theme of the video game Black Rock Shooter then their 5th album, Zankyo Reference, released October 5, 2011, followed by Single The Beginning which was released on August 22, 2012 and was used for the Original Soundtrack of an action film taken from the comic Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X, ONE OK ROCK will also release their new album titled 35XXXV on February 11, 2015.
- Taka (vo) His full name is Morita Takahiro, born April 17, 1988 in the city of Tokyo, the former main vocalist of NEWS, the eldest son of singers Shinichi Mori and Masako Mori.
- Toru (gt) Named Yamashita Toru, born December 7, 1988 in the city of Osaka. Leader as well as backing vocal guitarist, former member of the hip hop group Heads with bassist Ryota.
- Ryota (ba) Full name Kohama Ryota, born September 4, 1989 in Osaka, a bass player, and former member of the hip hop group Heads with Toru the guitarist.
- Tomoya (dr) Full name Kanki Tomoya, born June 27, 1987 in the city of Hyogo a drummer percussionist.
- Alex (gt) Full name Onizawa Alexander Reimon, born March 19, 1988 in Sann Francisco a guitarist.
- Tomo (gt) Full name Koyanagi Yuu, born August 29, 1988 in Kyoto city drum player, left the band in June 2006 and decided to act.
On January 11, 2017, ONE OK ROCK released their 8th album, Ambitions under the A-Sketch label for the Japanese Version, while the International Version was released on January 13, 2017 under the Fueled by Ramen label.
This is a brief information from a Biography of Japanese Alternative Rock Band ONE OK ROCK, hopefully it will provide some insight for the readers. For those who want to download songs and albums from them, please visit our article below : download one ok rock full album
Thank you very much, more or less we apologize.
Post a Comment