|Simple Tips to Build a Music Studio at Home|
Music Studio is a place that provides comfort and is desirable for music players to own. However, for some music lovers, it is difficult for them to establish it because it is hindered by funds & other factors, the example is experienced by the author himself hehe, in this blog we will give an explanation of how to set up a music studio with simple tricks & tips, this studio can be called a studio Homemade and the results of the music will not be inferior in quality to the big
music studios, and even then, it depends on our ability to be creative.
The music studio is one of the most important creative spaces for producing works, channeling hobbies & expressing inspiration. No doubt, an inspiration gives satisfaction to the owner of a music studio, especially music is a kind of fun hobby.Meanwhile, having a music studio is a matter of pride. For some people, music is not just a hobby but can also be used as an investment field.
To note, today's musical instruments are very varied in terms of price, even at low prices many have good quality, and this is good news for music lovers who are hindered by funding problems.
If you have a hobby of music, building a studio is the right choice & you don't need to worry if many factors prevent you from setting it up, we are here to give you a little insight on how to set up a studio in a home-based, simple & economical form, let's look at it together.
When you have a plan to set up a home studio, there are several processes that you need to consider further, the following 6 short tips can be an interesting inspiration to build a home music studio. If you have a hobby of music, building a studio is a very appropriate choice & not No need to worry if many factors prevent you from setting it up, here we will provide a little insight on how to set up a studio in a home-based, simple & economical form, let's look at it together.
Simple Tips to Build a Music Studio at Home
1. Use an empty room in the houseThe most important stage of forming a studio is to determine the layout of the house. Not only the layout, you also have to know the designation and location in the house. The conditions that you need to pay attention to are the affordability and convenience
of the location. In general, the location of the studio at home is sometimes quite far from the family room even though it is a place that has privacy. You can place the home studio on the back side of the house even on the top floor of the house. In addition to the placement of the location, make sure this room is adequate for your friends who will enter.
2. Make sure the room is soundproof, because for some people, musical instruments are very
sensitive things. Often, if you play music but disturb others, it will be very detrimental to hear it from outside. Therefore, you have to provide a music room that is better equipped with a silencer. Meanwhile, there are several types of silencers that you can apply at home such as rockwool, glasswool, and custom basstrap. Generally, the cost of installing silencers is quite varied, starting from 40-47 $ /m2.
3. When setting up a home music studio / at home, make sure the electrical system is in optimal
condition, if you are a person who plays electric guitar, keyboard or piano, then also make sure
the home electrical system is in optimal condition. Because if you play musical equipment that uses electrical elements, it will tend to suck up power more easily, so the composition becomes less than optimal. For that, make sure you know the ability of the house's electrical power so that you don't experience a power shortage when playing music so you don't spend more in the future because there are technical errors in electrical problems.
4. Adjust to your needs
Everyone has interesting or different preferences around music, some are used as a livelihood,
some are just a hobby. When you have a plan to set up a studio, make sure that all the available facilities must be in accordance with their needs and designations. For example, you have a preference for a studio theme, for both acoustic and electronic music.
5. Enter the musical instruments that you use at home, if everything is well planned, then you can also enter the various musical instruments that you have at home. You can input musical instruments such as guitars, basses, drums, and keyboards and arrange them neatly from the front to the back. In addition, you can also organize your guitar collection as one of the unique and interesting studio decorations.
6. In addition to musical instruments, pay attention to sound and audio systems, not only musical instruments and silencers, you also have to pay close attention to sound and audio systems. Not only does it reduce noise, but it can also improve the quality of music that is good to listen to. Because the sound system and good audio quality will really help to produce a good tone at home.
Those are some tips and ways that you can apply to channel your hobby in music at home, hopefully what we share a little can be useful, more or less we apologize and thank you.
Tag : music studio home, music studio home ideas, music studio home setup
Post a Comment